Use Candles to Make Your Wedding Memorable
From wedding ceremony to reception, candles are an easy and inexpensive way to turn your wedding into an affair to remember. Combined with simple floral arrangements, candles add a romantic element to your altar and ceremony decorations. Candles also add flair and style to reception décor, making perfect centerpieces and adding subtle accents to any space, inside and out.
Consider the following budget-friendly ideas for using candles as part of your wedding décor. Use traditional white candles for a classic look, or choose candles that complement or match your wedding colors for a more contemporary twist.
- Have bridesmaids carry small candles or candle lanterns adorned with flowers for a unique twist on traditional bouquets.
Line the church steps or reception entrance with rows of luminaries in white paper bags. Use votive candles or tealights for the luminaries.
Encircle small arrangements with small pillar candles or tea lights in clear or colored glass votive holders for an intimate table decoration. Remember to use unscented candles for the reception-scented candles can clash with the flavor of the food.
- Place an assortment of floating candles in a glass bowl accented with party lights in the center of each table. Scatter rose petals or small floating flowers in the glass bowl around the base of each party light for a stylish eclectic look .
- Hang candle chandeliers over each table to free up space and create a more glamorous, dramatic look.
- Small pillar candles or votives with personalized labels make beautiful, memorable favors. Choose votives that coordinate with your wedding colors (lavender and gardenia are always great favorites), then create or order a small label bearing an expression of love, gratitude or appreciation. Tie it to a candle with a festive ribbon and place them on a table near the guest book.
- Create a dramatic centerpiece by combining four to eight pillar candles with different heights on a fire proof holder. Use unscented white or ivory pillars in 3", 4", 6", 9" and 12". Space the non fragranced pillar candles approximatley 2 inches apart.
More Wedding Planning information:
Free Wedding Ceremony Examples Free wedding ceremony examples, readings, vows, ring vows, children's vows. All written by reverend robert joy international non-secular minister
Diamond Engagement Rings Diamond Stud Earrings Diamond Rings Diamond engagement ring, white gold engagement rings, gold engagement ring, princess cut engagement ring, sapphire engagement ring, pave engagement rings, emerald cut engagement ring, diamond solitaire engagement rings, solitaire engagement ring, 18k.
Cheap Travel Rates The best rates on long distance, local telephone service, calling cards, airfare, hotel, and vacation packages, guaranteed.